Laney Ironheart IRT15H Guitar Amp Head
Laney Ironheart IRT15H Guitar Amp HeadDetails
Product Ref: 33405View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Using unique input options of 15W or <1W you decide just how much volume you want. Plug into the 15W input and get 15 watts RMS - if you want less output but don't want to loose your tone - no problem, simply plug into the <1W options and get exactly that - your great tone at less than 1 Watt output.
SPEAKER EMULATED RECORD OUT
The IRT15H also features the cool flexibility of being able to record both silently, for late night recording sessions or in live situations via the SPEAKER EMULATED RECORD OUT feature on the rear panel.
Housed in its stylish metal chassis the IRT15H looks as good as it sounds, glowing with a brooding red IRONHEART glow. Whilst small can be beautiful, small can also be brutal.
- Power: 15 Watts & < 1 Watt
- Inputs: 1 x Jack 15 Watts & 1 x Jack 1 Watt
- Channels: Single IRONHEART channel
- Equalisation: Bass, Middle & Treble with Pull-Push EQ shift on each
- Master Presence Control: Overall TONE
- Boost Switch: Footswitchable PRE BOOST
- Preamp Valves: 4 x ECC83
- Output Valve: 2 x EL84
- Class: Class AB
- Reverb: Laney designed Digital reverb
- Speaker connections: 2 x Jack - 8 & 16 Ohms
- FX Loop(s): Variable level FX loop
- Speaker Emulated Record Out: Jack for Silent/Phones & Jack for Live DI - Speaker emulated
- MP3 Input: Mini jack
- DI Socket: Jack for Live DI - Speaker emulated
- Includes: dedicated gig bag
- Optional Footswitch: Stereo FS2 (not supplied)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.