Innovative Acoustic Projection Sound System
The LX-15's newly developed Acoustic Projection sound system creates a multi-dimensional sound field with accurate piano-resonance characteristics. The technology is derived from Roland's acclaimed V-Piano Grand sound system. Six speakers are used for this system: The upper speakers provide ambience or various resonance portions; the middle speakers, located near the keyboard, enhance the image of the direct piano sound; the lower speakers recreate the piano body sound for rich bass and energy. The blend of those speakers creates a unique, deep sound field that dramatically enhances the expressiveness of the SuperNATURAL Piano.
SuperNATURAL Piano with Soundboard Behaviour
The LX-15 incorporates Roland's SuperNATURAL Piano technology for seamless velocity response, natural note decay, and authentic key-range behaviour to reproduce perfect piano sound and expression. Newly developed Soundboard Behaviour technology emulates the natural characteristics of string vibrations on the soundboard, and is not found on conventional sampling pianos. The technology is based on the V-Piano's soundboard modelling, and can enhance sound clarity even when many notes are played simultaneously.
Expanded Piano Selection
The built-in piano selection has been expanded in the LX-15. In addition to modern grand-piano sounds, a newly added Early Piano category contains four fortepiano variations and two harpsichord variations. Enjoy a treasured line-up of instruments new and old, spanning centuries.
PHA III Ivory Feel Keyboard with Escapement
Roland's high-end PHA III keyboard accurately responds to the players touch, from the most subtle and delicate to the most dynamic technique. The escapement mechanism reproduces the authentic click-feel of a grand-piano keyboard. The keyboard also features Roland's acclaimed Ivory Feel surface material, which replicates the texture of ivory and ebony.
Control Progressive Damper Action Pedal
The LX-15's Progressive Damper Action pedal accurately reproduces the pedal response of an acoustic piano. When you first start to press the damper pedal, it offers lighter resistance, but as you continue to press, the resistance increases, just as on an acoustic piano. The damper pedal can also accurately express the unique sound decay when half-pedalling.
- Innovative Acoustic Projection system delivers natural, multi-dimensional sound.
- SuperNATURAL Piano with Soundboard Behaviour for organic sound and expression.
- Expanded piano selection, including modern grand pianos, fortepianos, and harpsichords.
- Graceful, classical cabinet design.
- PHA III Ivory Feel keyboard with Escapement.
- Progressive Damper-Action Pedal.
- Audio recording capability (USB memory required).
- Environment friendly; low power consumption and Auto Off function.
- Keyboard: 88 keys (PHA III Ivory Feel Keyboard with Escapement)
- Touch Sensitivity: Key Touch: 100 types, Fixed Touch
- Hammer Response: Off, 10 levels
- Keyboard Mode: Whole, Dual (volume balance adjustable) Split (split point adjustable)Twin Piano
- Pedals: Damper (Progressive Damper Action Pedal, capable of continuous detection) Soft (capable of continuous detection) Sostenuto (function assignable)
- Piano Sound: SuperNATURAL Piano Sound
- Width: 1408 mm 55-7/16 inches
- Depth: 483 mm, 17-519-1/16 inches
- Height: 1128 mm, 44-7/16 inches
For more detailed specifications please take a look at the PDF document at the top of this page.
When you add this product to your shopping basket, you will be provided with our standard courier delivery option free of charge, which is a 'to your door' service. You may need to help the delivery driver as this product comes packaged in large boxes!
This option may not be suitable if you are unable to help the driver if required, or if you need the piano delivering upstairs but you don't have anyone else available to help. Please consider whether this is the most appropriate delivery service for you, as other delivery options are also available for an additional cost.
2 Man Delivery Service
If you select this option, two delivery personnel will deliver the piano boxes to any ground floor room of your choice, rather than just your front door. Please note that this service will take a few days longer than the standard courier service and the courier company will call you to arrange a convenient delivery date after you have placed the order.
Delivery & Installation
This is our premium service and includes full delivery, installation and setup in any room you wish. The installers will also take away the packaging.
For the 2 man or delivery and installation services, please call us if your home is on the 2nd floor or above or has unusual access circumstances on 0843 155 0800.