Pioneer DJ-SP1 Controller for Serato DJ
Pioneer DJ-SP1 Controller for Serato DJDetails
The DJ-SP1 is Pioneer's first add-on DJ controller designed for limitless access to Serato DJ.
Product Ref: 40676View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
All the pads, faders, dials and buttons that the DJ-SP1 is equipped with have been specifically designed for controlling all the features in Serato DJ.
With a layout made familiar by Pioneer's popular controller range, but with a few extra updates, the DJ-SP1 makes the DJing experience even more enjoyable.
Controls for a Dynamic Performance
16 rubber performance pads are assigned to seven cue, loop, slice and sample modes. Velocity-sensitive and lit by LED, the pads let you control the sample volume with the amount of pressure you apply. The LED illumination of the pads provides you with an instant visual on your playing.
The Sample Volume Fader enables effective finger drum performances, and 'Slip Mode' allows music production without affecting development of sound sources. It silently continues track playback during a loop, bringing you back at the point where you exit your performance. Easily make precision loops, scratches and reverses by connecting a CD player or another DJ Controller.
Use the FX Knob and Buttons to control the iZotope effects featured in Serato DJ. Handily, these controls are set in the same layout as those in Serato DJ, providing a more intuitive performance.
Build Quality That Lasts
The DJ-SP1 is compact and slim, built for portability and professional gigging use. The rubber pads and buttons are robust and durable, taking anything your performance can throw at them. The aluminium top plate gives the DJ-SP1 controller a premium look that will fit in with any setup.
The DJ-SP1 supports all kinds of MIDI compatible software, and is fully-functional when assigned to any.
The Serato Video control plug-in is included, which works with Serato's DJ software, making it easy to insert video mixes, effects and image files synced to your music for a memorable set.
Features / Specifications
- Software compatibility: Serato DJ, Serato Video
- Input/Output Port: USB B terminal x 1
- Maximum dimensions: 328 mm (W) x 178.7 mm (D) c 47.4 mm (H)
- Weight: 1.4kg
- Windows 7:
- 32-bit CPU 2.0 GHz Core 2 Duo, 2 GB Memory
- 64-bit CPU 2.4 GHz Core 2 Duo, 4 GB Memory
- Mac OS X v10.8.4/10.7.5/10.6.8:
- 32-bit CPU 2.0 GHz Core 2 Duo, 1 GB Memory
- 64-bit CPU 2.4 GHz Core 2 Duo, 4 GB Memory
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.