Roland F-20 Portable Digital Piano, Contemporary Black
Roland F-20 Portable Digital Piano, Contemporary BlackDetails
The Roland F-20 provides Roland's acclaimed piano technologies at an affordable price. This digital piano is compact and attractive making it the ideal choice for beginners who want to improve their piano playing without the bulky chassis used in larger digital pianos. The Roland F-20 makes full use of Roland's ivory feel-G keyboard and SuperNATURAL piano sound engine which both add realism and authenticity.
Product Ref: 40389View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Authentic Feel and Sound to Encourage Expression
The Roland F-20 is designed to provide students with an authentic feeling and sounding digital piano that uses features inherited directly from Roland's high end range. The Ivory Feel-G Keyboard with Escapement emulates a natural appearance, and textured keyboard that provides an authentic grand piano touch for building fundamental playing techniques quickly and efficiently. The SuperNATURAL sound engine used in the F-20 is derived from Roland's top line models, it allows students to develop their skills with the rich tone and expressiveness of a world-class acoustic grand piano.
Twin Piano Mode and Digital Advantages Enhance Learning at Home
The Roland F-20 includes a wide range of useful onboard features for assisting practice and development such as a metronome, a recorder for capturing performances and a Twin Piano mode that splits the keyboard so two people can play side by side in the same octave ranges. A headphone output allows for private practice without disturbing others and volume is easily adjustable to suit the room. A 1/4" jack output gives you the option to connect the F-20 to an external sound system for increased volume and depth of sound which makes it ideal for live performance.
- Height: 13.2cm
- Width: 128.2cm
- Depth: 29.6cm
- Speaker Size: 8cm x 12cm
- Keys: 88
- Touch Sensitivity: 3 Level Key Touch
- Keyboard Modes: Whole, Dual, Split, Twin Piano
- Piano: 6
- E. Piano: 7
- Other: 22
- Piano Sound: Roland SuperNATURAL
- Note Storage: 30,000 Notes (Approx)
- Max Polyphony: 128 Voices
- Internal Songs: 30
- MIDI Format: GM2 and GS
- Saving Format: Standard MIDI Files
- Playback Format: Audio File (WAV)
- External Storage: USB Stick (Not Included)
- Master Tuning: 415.3Hz to 466.2Hz
- Rated Power Output: 6W x 2
- Volume Level (SPL): 96 dB
- Metronome: Quarter Note, 20 to 250
- Connectors: DC In Jack, Pedal Connector, Stereo Miniature Phone Output Jack, USB Memory Port (Type A) USB Computer Port (Type B)
- Colour: Contemporary Black
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.