Sennheiser EW 112 G3 GB Wireless Lavalier Microphone System
Sennheiser EW 112 G3 GB Wireless Lavalier Microphone SystemDetails
The Sennheiser EW 112 G3 wireless system enables you to make your presentations come to life with complete freedom of movement without the restriction of wires. This system offers a combination of portability and great sound quality all in one affordable package. The ME 2 omni-directional microphone provides natural speech reproduction while remaining inconspicuously small and features a discreet clip that subtly attaches to clothes, great for speakers, lecturers and performers.
Product Ref: 36203View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
SK 100 G3 Bodypack Transmitter
The SK 100 wireless bodypack transmitter sets a higher standard that is expected of similar devices. Sennheiser have included many useful features into the compact product including an easy-to-read graphic display, infrared sync, charging contacts, cable emulation, RF mute, and an intuitive menu and more. When the transmitter is switched off, RF interference is eliminated through the use of the pilot tone squelch. To complete the features, the AF frequency response is 25-18,000 Hz that provides the purest sound.
EM 100 G3 Receiver
The EM 100 receiver exhibits true diversity with optimum reception. Operating with a 52 MHz bandwidth and 1680 tunable UHF frequencies, this receiver represents flexibility and high quality. Made from robust materials, the G3 rack receiver is ideal for travel and features a sound check mode that allows you to check the audio and RF signals at any point during its setup.
ME 2 Microphone
The wireless lavalier microphone system is complete with the inclusion of the ME 2 microphone. The sub-miniature clip-on lavalier mic is suitable for both speech and instrument making applications and is right at home next to the bodypack transmitter and receiver. As a small omni-directional microphone, the device offers high speech intelligibility and is easily attached to clothing. The mini-jack cable is suitable for bodypack transmitters and measures 1.6 metres.
Included In The System
- 1 x EM 100 G3 Rackmount Receiver
- 1 x SK 100 G3 Bodypack Transmitter
- 1 x ME 2 Clip-On Microphone (Omnidirectional Pick-Up Pattern)
- 1 x NT 2 Power Supply Unit
- 2 x Antennas
- 2 x Stacking Elements
- 2 x AA Batteries
- 1 x Operating Instructions
- Sturdy metal housing (transmitter and receiver
- 42 MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 12 compatible frequencies
- High-quality true diversity reception
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Increased range for audio sensitivity
- Wireless synchronization of transmitters via infrared interface
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display (transmitter and receiver)
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Transmitter feature battery indicatation in 4 steps, also shown on receiver display
- Programmable Mute function
- Integrated Equalizer and Soundcheck mode
- Contacts for recharging BA 2015 accupack directly in the transmitter
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement
- Frequency range: 606 - 648 MHz
- Compander: HDX
- Presets: 12
- Frequency response: 25 - 18.000 Hz
- THD, total harmonic distortion: Signal-to-noise ratio: > 110 dB(A)
- RF frequency range: 516 - 865 MHz
- Transmission/receiving frequencies: 1680
- Switching bandwidth: 42 MHz
- Dimensions: 212 x 202 x 43 mm
- Weight: 900 g
- Antenna connector: 2 BNC, 50 Ω
- Audio output level:
- Unbalanced: Jack : +12 dBu max
- Balanced: XLR : +18 dBu max
- Dimensions: 82 x 64 x 24 mm
- Weight: 160 g
- RF output power: 30 mW
- Operating time: Typ. 8 h
- Power supply: 2 x 1,5 V (AA)
- Input voltage range: 1,8 V line
- Microphone: Permanent polarized 130 dB(SPL) max.
- Sound pressure level (SPL): 130 dB(SPL) max.
- Pick-up pattern: Omni-directional omni- directional
- AF sensitivity: 20 mV/Pa
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.