View Full Description
Featuring 700 stunning tones, the CDP S350 offers endless possibilities. These tones include electric pianos, synths, guitars, and even ethnic instruments, so you'll always have the sound you're looking for. And even if you don't have your band members with you to practise, you can pick one of the 200 styles which will follow you as you play. Once you have a configuration that you love, you can easily save it into the registration memory for quick access next time.
Experience the Music
The superior touch of the CDP S350 makes it stand out from similarly priced pianos. Boasting Casio's new Scaled Hammer Action II mechanism, the CDP S350 reproduces the individual characteristics of each of the 88 keys, resulting in a truly expressive experience. To guarantee the perfect feel, the simulated ebony and ivory key textures ground your fingers to the piano, making sure you always give a confident performance.
A Versatile Performer
Sound your best with the S350's vast selection of features. Classic effects such as Reverb and Chorus enhance your tone and the Layer function enables you to combine any two tones together to create a sound of your own. Use the Split function to divide the keyboard into two separate areas, so each hand can control a different sound to the other. Playing different sounds like this brings a new freedom to duets and compositions.
Music Presets and One Touch Settings
Get a sound tailored to you. Music Presets and One Touch Settings will choose the best combination of tempo, style and tone specific to your playing. All you need to do is enjoy the music.
The Perfect Upgrade
Take the next step with confidence. If you already enjoy playing keyboard style pieces, but want to expand your horizons to include more piano playing, the CDP S350 is the ideal upgrade. Take it a step at a time. You can move at your own pace with built-in automatic accompaniment features, but also switch to solo piano playing whenever you're ready. Move further and learn traditional three-pedal piano techniques by connecting the optional SP-34 pedal unit. The CDP S350 can take you all the way.
Free Online Lessons with the Casio Music Academy
Your CDP-S350 comes with free lifetime access to the Casio Music Academy. You'll learn with hands-on videos, articles, and online interactive lessons designed by some of the UK's top educators. The Casio Music Academy is designed to give beginning pianists of all ages the best start in music. Get sophisticated teaching at the touch of a button.
Chordana Play for Piano app
Casio understands that technology plays a large part in education, and learning to play the piano is no exception! Now you can connect your smartphone or tablet to your piano via a USB cable to unlock a wealth of educational features. You can choose between the 60 included PDFs of sheet music on the Chordana Play for Piano app, or you can even add your own PDF files. When connected via USB, you can configure your single or triple pedal unit as a page turner, enabling you to concentrate on the performance. If you're looking to gain insight into the individual pieces and composers, then the app also has built-in descriptions listed from the PTNA (Piano Teachers' National Association).
For a more interactive approach, the Chordana Play for Piano app features MIDI files which enables you to play in a piano roll window. With 201 different songs to choose from, this library includes music which even beginners can enjoy listening to and perform. Change the tempo, transpose to an easier key, or even use the AB repeat function to master small parts of the song which you're struggling with. You can even take lessons using the on-screen keyboard and track your progress using a scoring system! And if that's not enough, you can import your own MIDI files so you can play along with your favourite music.
But the Chordana Play for Piano app isn't just for learning. When you connect your Casio piano, you can now use your smartphone or tablet to finetune a multitude of features. You can control main settings such as what voice you are using, metronome settings, and reverb settings quickly and efficiently. If you're really wanting to tweak your tone, then you can start to experiment with hammer response, string response, lid settings, layering options, split keyboard, recording settings, plus much more! Head over to the Casio website to find out more.
FREE Rockschool digital music book
Casio, in collaboration with Rockschool, are proud to offer a free download of a digital music book with the purchase of selected Casio keyboards. Rockschool and Casio are passionate about learning modern and contemporary music to help develop musicians. Go to the RSL website for more details.
- Keyboard: 88-keys, Scaled Hammer Action ii
- Touch Response: 3 sensitivity levels, Off
- Sound Source: AHL ii
- Maximum Polyphony: 64
- Tones: 700 built-in tones
- Digital Effects: Hall (1 type), Reverb (10 types), chorus (5 types)
- Rhythms/Patterns: 200 built-in rhythms (10 user rhythms)
- Auto Accompaniment:
- Modes: CASIO Chord, Fingered 1, Fingered 2 (6th off), Fingered 3 (on bass), Full Range Chord
- Controllers: Start/Stop, Intro, Normal/Fill-in, Variation/Fill-in, Synchro/Ending
- Built-in Songs: 152 (Song Bank)
- Song Expansion: 10 songs maximum (up to 320KB total)
- Lesson Function:
- Step Up Lesson
- Lesson Part select
- Performance evaluation
- Voice fingering guide
- (Lesson part : right hand, left hand, both hands)
- Metronome: Beats: 0,1-9 beats (Tempo range: quarter note = 30 to 255)
- Recorder: 6 tracks x 5 songs (performance recording), 1 song (lesson recording), approximately 12,000 notes total, real-time recording/playback
- Other Functions:
- Rhythm Editor (10 user rhythms)
- Registration: 32 setups (4 sets x 8 banks)
- Music Preset: 310 presets
- One Touch Preset: 200 sets
- Auto Harmonize: 12 types
- Arpeggiator: 90 types
- Preset Scale: (Equal temperament + 16 types)
- Octave Shift: ±2 octaves
- Music Challenge
- Rhythm/Song controller
- Layer, Split
- Pitch Bend wheel : 0 to 12 semitones
- Key Transpose: 25 steps (-12 to +12 semitones)
- Tuning Control: A4 = 415.5 to 465.9 Hz (Initial Default: 440.0 Hz)
- Pedals: Standard jack (sustain, sostenuto, soft, rhythm)
- Input/Output Terminals: SP-34 Pedal Unit Input (Optional)
- Display Screen: LCD with backlight
- GM Compatibility: Level1
- Terminals: USB
- Speakers: [12cm/6cm (oval)] x 2, Full Force Sound Speakers
- Amp Output: 8W+8W
- Input/Output Terminals:
- Headphones (3.5mm Stereo Mini Jack)
- Audio In
- USB: type B*
- External Power (12V DC)
- * USB cable (A-B type) required to use USB terminal for computer connection.
- Power Requirements: AC adaptor: AD-A12150LW
- Dimensions (W x D x H):
- 1,322 x 286 x 129 mm (main unit only)
- 1,322 x 373.2 x 753.3 mm ( with optional CS-46 stand)
- * Does not include music stand
- Body Colour/Finish: Black (BK)
- Included Accessories: Pedal (SP-3), Music stand, AC adaptor (AD-A12150LW), Song book