View Full Description
FREE two month subscription of Adobe Premiere Rush video editing software!
Adobe Premiere Rush is the all-in-one video editing app for creating content on-the-go. Wherever you are, from your phone to computer, you can shoot, edit, and share high-quality videos. Fun, intuitive and as fast as social media, it’s the easiest way to star in your follower’s feeds.
Combined with incredible Shure sound quality, you'll have everything you need to create professional videos that looks and sounds fantastic.
Register your Shure MOTIV microphone HERE to get two months of Adobe Premiere Rush
Capture the world wherever you go
Videographers, musicians, podcasters, journalists - we all have creative ambitions. Whether we're out exploring the wilderness, rushing through the bustling city streets, or cramming ourselves into a sold-out venue. Every single second is spent doing what we love.
The Video Kit gives you everything you need to record incredible content on the go. At the heart of the kit is the MV88+ Stereo Condenser Microphone - a premium digital mic that connects directly to your recording device. The MV88+ features a condenser element, ensuring that every nuance and detail is captured with phenomenal accuracy. Its compact and lightweight design ensures that it can be mounted unobtrusively. No unwieldly giant booms or handles, and no long cable runs.
iOS, Android, and more
Every portable rig needs a control centre. Whether you own an iOS or select Android device (check device compatibility), the Shure Motiv MV88+ Video Kit is designed to work seamlessly. The kit includes both a Lightning cable and a USB-C cable. These link between your MV88+ microphone and your recording device, removing the need for additional equipment such as interfaces or in-line devices.
Seamless ShurePlus MOTIV audio and video app compatibility
High-quality digital recording with the MV88+ Video Kit is second nature with the ShurePlus MOTIV app. Both the audio and video editions of the app allow you to make adjustments to your MV88+ microphone and your recordings in real-time. Select your polar pattern, adjust stereo width, activate low-frequency cutoff filters, set gain levels, and utilise powerful dynamic processing.
The ShurePlus MOTIV apps give you uninhibited access to a vast range of adjustable parameters and tools to record uncompressed audio at various bit depths and sample rates (up to 24-bit/48kHz). You can even view high-resolution meters, or choose from a range of presets to get your recording on the go instantly. Once you're finished recording, you can edit them with trim or split options, save them in a variety of formats, and share them via email, text, or other sharing formats.
Awarded "Best of CES 2019" by Videomaker Magazine.
What’s in the box
- Shure MV88+ Premium Stereo Condenser Microphone
- Manfrotto PIXI Mini Tripod
- AMV-88WS Windscreen
- Phone Clamp
- Shoe-Mount Microphone Clip
- AMV-LTG15 Lightning Cable, 15'' / 38cm
- AMV-USBC15 USB-C Cable, 15'' / 38cm
- Roll-Up Bag
- A mobile recording rig with everything you need to capture incredible audio straight out of the box
- Compatible with both Apple and select Android devices
- Connects directly to your device using the included Lightning or USB-C connector cables
- Apple Mfi Certified for direct connection to any iOS device without the need for any additional adapters or connection kits
- Allows you to charge your phone whilst the mic is in use (iOS users only, requires a USB-A cable and an Apple USB3 Camera Adapter)
- Lightweight, extremely portable, and live-stream ready
- Seamless compatibility with the free ShurePlus MOTIV audio and video apps for intuitive recording control
- The ShurePlus MOTIV Video app captures high-definition uncompressed audio for native video resolutions
- Apps provide you with real-time audio control, including five built-in DSP preset modes for any situation
- Presets are - Speech, Singing, Flat, Acoustic Instrument, Loud
- The apps also allow you to control microphone gain and stereo width
- Achieve high-quality 24-bit/48kHz recordings with ease
- Save and share your recorded content in multiple formats
- Microphone is equipped with a built-in headphone output for real-time monitoring
- Monitor mix lets you customise exactly what you hear in your headphones
- Multiple stereo width and polar pattern options give you the ultimate in flexibility
- The included phone clamp can be attached to the Manfrotto PIXI Mini Tripod, or used with any tripod or shoe-mount with a 1/4''-20 connector
- Can be set up in a wide range of different ways to suit videographers, for audio capture, or as a desktop solution
- The perfect high-fidelity mobile recording solution for live performances, field recording, interviews, audio for video, vocal recordings, and instrument recordings
- MFI certified: Yes
- DSP modes (presets): Speech/Singing/Acoustic/Loud/Flat
- Transducer type: Cardioid (10 mm)/Bidirectional Condenser Cartridge (10 mm)
- Polar pattern: Adjustable Width Stereo/Mono Bidirectional/Mono Cardioid/Mid-Side
- Stereo principle: Mid-Side
- Frequency response: 20 Hz to 20,000 Hz
- Adjustable gain range: 0 to +36 dB
- Sensitivity: -37 dBFS/Pa at 1 kHz
- Maximum SPL: 120 dB SPL
- Limiter: Yes
- Compressor: Yes
- Equaliser: 5-band
- Power requirements: Powered through USB or Lightning connector
- Connectors: LTG, USB
- Headphone output: 3.5mm stereo mini jack
- Housing: All metal construction
- Weight: 79g
- Dimensions: 27 x 27 x 77 mm H x W x D
- Weight (with windscreen): 81.5g
- Dimensions (with windscreen: 44 x 44 x 93 mm H x W x D