View Full Description
The SRT-1000 has a cabinet made from MDF materials that are perfect for creating fantastic, high quality sound. The SRT-1000 contains 8 beam speakers and oval woofers on each side together create Yamaha's original Digital Sound Projector sound beams. This system creates a genuine and far reaching surround sound experience that will make any show or film come to life in front of your eyes.
The SRT-1000 Soundbase by Yamaha creates actual surround sound (as opposed to virtual surround sound) by projecting sound as a beam that reflects off of the walls as well as controlling the individual directions. The SRT-1000 comes with a remote and there is also a free companion app that allow you to control the position of the beams
Yamaha's SRT-1000 has many features within such as dual subwoofers with bass reflex ports that help to reduce unwanted resonance and rich, clear bass sounds. The SRT-1000 also works well either under a tv or mounted on a shelf.
As well as providing fantastic surround sound for your TV, the SRT-1000 by Yamaha supports bluetooth. This means that you can stream music wirelessly from your smartphone, table or laptop to get high quality music to make any party come alive or evn just to help you relax after a stressfull day.
The Yamaha STR-1000 features connection terminals on the top and back of the unit and connects to your TV with 1 cable to allow for easy and simple use straight out of the box. The SRT-1000 also features a sleek design and can hold TV's up to 55 inches.
- Superior sound quality and true surround sound base featuring Digital Sound Projector technology
- Dual built-in subwoofers with bass reflex ports reproduce superbly rich bass
- Bluetooth wireless music streaming from your smartphone or tablet
- Advanced HOME THEATER CONTROLLER app enables detailed settings and easy operation
- A large frame suitable for TV units up to 55"
- Subwoofer output terminal for system expansion
- Simple-to-connect terminals and easy one-cable connection
- High-quality glossy black hairline finish on the top and side panels give an air of sophistication
- Learning function allows operation with the TV remote control
- Output Channel: 5.1-channel
- Output Power: 136 W total power: 2W x 8 beam drivers + 60W (30W x 2) woofer + 60W (30W x 2) subwoofer
- Power Consumption : 24 W
- Standby Power Consumption: 0.2 W (Bluetooth Standby OFF)
- Beam Drivers: 2.8 cm (1-1/8") x 8 beam drivers
- Woofers: Dual 4 cm (1-1/2") × 10 cm (4") woofers
- Subwoofer: Dual 8.5 cm (3-1/4") subwoofers
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 780 x 77 x 370 mm, 30-3/4" x 3" x 14-5/8"
- Weight: 8.8 kg; 19.4 lbs.
- Input / Output
- Digital Optical: 2 in
- Digital Coaxial: 1 in
- Analog Audio: 1 in
- Subwoofer output: Yes
- Sound Technology
- Surround Technology: Digital Sound Projector
- CINEMA DSP Movie: 1
- CINEMA DSP Music: 1
- CINEMA DSP Entertainment: 4 (Movie, Music, Sports, Game)
- UniVolume: Yes
- Audio Formats
- Dolby Digital: Yes
- DTS: Yes
- Wireless Music Streaming: Yes (with Bluetooth)
- Bluetooth Version/Profile: (Version) Ver. 2.1 + EDR (Profile) A2DP (Audio Codec) SBC, AptX
- Other Features
- App Control : Yes
- TV Remote Repeater: Yes
- Learning Function: Yes
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.