Behringer BCF2000 B-Control Fader Control Surface
Behringer BCF2000 B-Control Fader Control SurfaceDetails
Product Ref: 2246View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The main feature of the BCF2000 is the incredibly precise 100 mm motorised faders. These 8 faders lets users easily control their virtual mixers, synths and samplers and many more. However, additional control options are provided with full MIDI In/Out/Thru capabilities and 8 assignable rotary encoders. The encoders each have 15-LED collars and a push-to-set function, letting users make alterations to multiple settings. Simply allocate your most used and favourite functions to a dedicated knob for simple control.
- Total-recall, cascadable desktop MIDI controller with analog feel & intuitive user interface
- 8 ultra-precise, 100-mm, motorised faders
- 4 virtual groups with 8 dual-mode, high-resolution encoders with LED rings
- 16 + 4 illuminated buttons freely assignable to all types of MIDI functions from note on/off, control change & program change to MMC & system exclusive data
- All panel elements freely assignable
- Additional multi-function foot switch & foot controller connectors
- 32 user presets each with 4 encoder groups
- Configurable MIDI & USB modes
- 1 MIDI In plus 2 MIDI Outs, usable as an additional USB to MIDI interface
- Multi-function, 4-digit LED display with real-time parameter indication plus write-in fields for your own labeling
- MIDI input with merge function
- Easy connection to any computer/expander, etc. using standard MIDI In/Out connectors
- Generic USB MIDI support with Windows XP or high & Mac OS X operating systems
- Additional drivers & editor/librarian software available
- USB Interface: Full-Speed 12 MBit/Sec. USB MIDI Class-Compliant
- MIDI Interface: 5-Pin DIN Connectors In, OUT A, OUT B / THRU XLR Balanced
- Control Elements
- Controls: 8 Motorised 100-mm Faders, 8 Infinitely Variable Push Encoders With LED Rings
- Keys: 20 Keys, 10 System Keys (4 x Encoder Group, 4 x Programming, 2 x Preset)
- Display: 4-Digit 7-Segment LED Display
- Switched Inputs
- Footswitch: 1 x 3/4'' TS Connector With Automatic Polarity Detection
- Foot Pedal: 1 x 1/4'' TRS Connector
- Power Supply: 100 to 240V, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: Max 10W
- Mains Connection: Standard IEC Receptacle
- Weight: 2.3 kg
- Height: 330 mm
- Width: 100 mm
- Depth: 300 mm
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.